PSD To WordPress Conversion: Competitive Advantages
PSD to Word press theme or template conversion is a straight forward technique. PSD designs are really useful and also are easy to use. Developers and web owners are choosing PSD to Word press conversion process as it build their website responsive, dynamic, SEO friendly and attractive.
Steps to convert PSD into Word press
Segmenting the Images
The technique of slicing is typically done with the help of software for image editing such as Photoshop, which helps developer to come out with pixel perfect images for different sections such as header, footer, body, navigation, etc. All these sections are stored in a separate file and in different layer.
PSD to HTML/CSS Conversion
Since, PHD based file is not well-suited with WWW, it becomes crucial to change it into a markup language like HTML or CSS. This conversion validates to its browser friendliness as well as W3C standards, which makes website friendliness with multiple browsers such as Firefox, Chrome, IE and many more. When developers use CSS file it lets them to improve the look as well as functionality of a website which includes layout, colors and font customization of a website pages.
Put together the Files into Word press
Developers need to incorporate all the HTML or CSS files into Word press. During this technique, developers need to make sure that they are building proper directories so that the smooth implementation of a website can be accomplished.
Examine the website for Multi Browser compatibility
The ready made theme or template is then put on the testing and assessment process, to make sure the website looks good as well as it works correctly. This step describes whether your website is cross-browser friendly and is working consistently on multiple browsers. It checks and examines whether it validates W3C standards. If any difference is found it is immediately controlled.
Advantages of Seeking PSD to JOOMLA Conversion Companies
It brings a constant rise in the demand of PSD to Joomla conversion so as to get a well hand coded HTML/XHTML/CSS severe mark-ups SEO friendly website.
Below given is a useful tutorial which shows how to convert PSD format based web template to a custom Joomla theme or template.
• Segmenting of PSD file: Almost all the static web templates are used to get designed in Adobe PhotoShop and are saved in PSD format. Those PSD format image files need to slice more afterwards into multiple layers.
• Conversion of PSD to HTML: The PSD layers now needs to be coded with easy-to-understand, table less, clean SEO friendly PSD to HTML/XHTML/CSS mark-up languages. Captivatingly, this simplified extension of HTML – principal (X)HTML is the fundamental language which is mostly used to add user-friendliness and interactivity in PSD web template.
• XHTML to Joomla assimilation: Once, the PSD to HTML conversion gets over the (X)HTML to Joomla assimilation and customization comes into actual picture. Here, the brand new Joomla website gets ready within seconds.
Everyone needs to follow the above mentioned steps for the PSD to Joomla conversion theme or template so to build a great awesome website in Joomla. However, making Joomla website directly from PSD templates is a bit tricky task. In case, anyone who is not technically sound about Joomla CMS it is sensible to hire an expert Joomla developer for the custom PSD to Joomla theme or template conversion so as to get an attractive and unique website.
An expert web programmer will convert PSD to Joomla theme so in order to design an exclusive website which could be validated through the W3C standard and also would be browser friendly. One could also get creating an efficiently well designed website by incorporating newly created Joomla template without any of the mark-up errors.
PSD file is commonly supported by different image modes like Duotone, Indexed Color, Bitmap, Gray scale and CMYK. These are markup language code which can be easily realized by all type the browsers.
In order to build an entire and proficient website, this conversion is really necessary. Usually, the web designers build various web templates that are usually stored in PSD formats and the web owners used to buy those files and change them to HTML code to make use of it. Considering that this technique is one of the best resources for web designers, conversion of PSD to HTML can be a significant question in everyone’s mind.
This alteration format is becoming more and more popular in recent years since Photoshop permits the users to effortlessly design web templates and save them in psd files. PSD files are layers that are mainly used in designing a website and only when it gets converted to HTML, the web pages get fully optimized.
In case anyone is not technically good enough, they can hire a professional service provider for this conversion since it could be a tiresome and a tricky task. Wrong coding can also slow down the loading time of your site pages and thus it’s really a good idea to choose a company who do a well-coded web page with this conversion.
Benefits of PSD to HTML conversion:
- Search Engine Friendliness
- Cross-Browser Compatibility
- Cost reduction
- Semantic Coding
- Fast Implementation
- More efficiency and Flexibility
- High Quality service and Support
- On-Time delivery
- Excellent Customer satisfaction
There are several resources for this conversion which are available online for the web designers which helps them to carry on with web development much rapidly and successfully. It is in great demand since the entire quality of the website or the project lies in this file conversion.
Advantages of Hiring PSD To DRUPAL Service Providers
The process of converting the design concept from PSD files into fully functional and unique Drupal theme right through HTML/XHTML/CSS mockup is not so easy. Let’s start about how to convert a PSD to Drupal which will make people learn how to transform PSD format files to Drupal theme.
• First of all, open the Adobe Photo Shop based image design file known as PSD.
• Select Slice tool in the main toolbar to start with slicing of a PSD format based image files into multi-layers.
• After slicing of PSD, go to the IMAGE menu and select the mode to choose right color space (RGB/ CMYK). Now, select all sliced images and click to save.
• Place images folder inside a same folder where theme files are located.
• To start off with, one needs to open a new page to hand-code PSD to HTML/ XHTML/ CSS mark-up languages.
• Save a page as ‘home.html’ once finish with coding.
• Open a new page and save as ‘style.css’ to add CSS style sheet to the page. Add before the tag.
• Add for div tag type in the body tags.
• Div tags identified with a class name – .main content, .right content, .footer login, .top content and topnav needs to be coded.
• Open the style.css file to identified class names.
• To start with converting HTML page into a fully functional Drupal theme, one needs to download and install the desired Drupal theme.
• Now, create a new folder to store theme files.
• Open the theme folder and then open page.tpl.php file.
• Place right before
• Now, save changes as a new file named page.tpl.php and then copy the changes made to style.css within the new theme directory.
• The content body of the page.tpl.php will remain as same as HTML file.
• Replace the sections of page.tpl.php with dynamic content.
• Create a page named as a template.php.
• Rename function Yourtheme_regions to theme name.
• Here, converting HTML page into Drupal theme is finished.