PSD file is commonly supported by different image modes like Duotone, Indexed Color, Bitmap, Gray scale and CMYK. These are markup language code which can be easily realized by all type the browsers.
In order to build an entire and proficient website, this conversion is really necessary. Usually, the web designers build various web templates that are usually stored in PSD formats and the web owners used to buy those files and change them to HTML code to make use of it. Considering that this technique is one of the best resources for web designers, conversion of PSD to HTML can be a significant question in everyone’s mind.
This alteration format is becoming more and more popular in recent years since Photoshop permits the users to effortlessly design web templates and save them in psd files. PSD files are layers that are mainly used in designing a website and only when it gets converted to HTML, the web pages get fully optimized.
In case anyone is not technically good enough, they can hire a professional service provider for this conversion since it could be a tiresome and a tricky task. Wrong coding can also slow down the loading time of your site pages and thus it’s really a good idea to choose a company who do a well-coded web page with this conversion.
Benefits of PSD to HTML conversion:
- Search Engine Friendliness
- Cross-Browser Compatibility
- Cost reduction
- Semantic Coding
- Fast Implementation
- More efficiency and Flexibility
- High Quality service and Support
- On-Time delivery
- Excellent Customer satisfaction
There are several resources for this conversion which are available online for the web designers which helps them to carry on with web development much rapidly and successfully. It is in great demand since the entire quality of the website or the project lies in this file conversion.
Advantages of Hiring PSD To DRUPAL Service Providers
The process of converting the design concept from PSD files into fully functional and unique Drupal theme right through HTML/XHTML/CSS mockup is not so easy. Let’s start about how to convert a PSD to Drupal which will make people learn how to transform PSD format files to Drupal theme.
• First of all, open the Adobe Photo Shop based image design file known as PSD.
• Select Slice tool in the main toolbar to start with slicing of a PSD format based image files into multi-layers.
• After slicing of PSD, go to the IMAGE menu and select the mode to choose right color space (RGB/ CMYK). Now, select all sliced images and click to save.
• Place images folder inside a same folder where theme files are located.
• To start off with, one needs to open a new page to hand-code PSD to HTML/ XHTML/ CSS mark-up languages.
• Save a page as ‘home.html’ once finish with coding.
• Open a new page and save as ‘style.css’ to add CSS style sheet to the page. Add before the tag.
• Add for div tag type in the body tags.
• Div tags identified with a class name – .main content, .right content, .footer login, .top content and topnav needs to be coded.
• Open the style.css file to identified class names.
• To start with converting HTML page into a fully functional Drupal theme, one needs to download and install the desired Drupal theme.
• Now, create a new folder to store theme files.
• Open the theme folder and then open page.tpl.php file.
• Place right before
• Now, save changes as a new file named page.tpl.php and then copy the changes made to style.css within the new theme directory.
• The content body of the page.tpl.php will remain as same as HTML file.
• Replace the sections of page.tpl.php with dynamic content.
• Create a page named as a template.php.
• Rename function Yourtheme_regions to theme name.
• Here, converting HTML page into Drupal theme is finished.